2GB RAM-Cloudera Vm-Itversity Labs

apache-spark

I have 2GB RAM in my home PC with Windows and can upgrade max to 4GB RAM. My aim is to clear CCA175 certification.

1. Any Cloudera Vm version that can be installed? From where? There’s only 5.13 ver available for download.
  2. If i sign up for lab, can I work on everything without any issues?
  3. What other software will I need if I sign up for itversity labs.

Sign up for our state of the art Big Data cluster for hands on practice as developer. Cluster have Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Kafka and more.

@Souvik_Ray
The Cloudera VM requires atleast 16GB of RAM. You can download it from the below link https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/quickstart_vms/5-13.html
Since you have very less RAM it’s better to go with labs. All the required software’s are available with labs.

@SanthoshAnnambhotla
Thanks Santosh for your reply. And will the labs be enough for practicing for cca175, or i need anything locally as well. And for taking the certification, 2GB RAM is enough?

@Souvik_Ray
Labs are sufficient for CCA175. For the certification they will be giving you an instance where all the required software’s are available. Please go through the below link for details about the certification.