Using ITVersity labs
At ITVersity we rovide multi-node Spark Cluster. Let us understand some important details with respect to ITVersity labs.
- Click here to visit our labs.
- We have 10+ node cluster in which Spark is integreated with Hadoop ecosystem
- It has a total capacity of 80+ cores and 400+ GB Memory and severak terabytes of storage.
- The cluster is built using Hortonwork’s and cluster can be reviewed using Ambari.
- It has both Spark 1.6.3 and Spark 2.3.0
- You can launch spark 2 either by exporting SPARK_MAJOR_VERSION to 2 or by using spark2 related commands.
- spark2-shell(Spark 2 with Scala)
- pyspark2(Spark 2 with python)
- spark2-submit(Spark 2 submit command to submit Spark 2 jobs)
Learn Spark 1.6.x or Spark 2.x on our state of the art big data labs
- Click here for access to state of the art 13 node Hadoop and Spark Cluster