As part of this session we will be answering any open Question and Answers related to Big Data.
As this is first session, there are not many folks joined. However, I have covered some important details to make these sessions more effective.
- Walked through our support process.
- How to use YouTube live chat to ask me questions to get the issues resolved.
- Role of Zoom for troubleshooting your issues by connecting remotely to your systems.
Also one of the Udemy Student have asked couple of questions and those are clarified live.
- We have both Spark 1.6 as well as Spark 2.x which one should I focus?
- You have Spark SQL or Hive as part of 1.6 but not for 2.x, why?
Spark 2.x is added recently as complementary in this 1+ year old course. We are reshooting most of the content and these will be added soon. However, one need not wait till then and I have explained critical aspects to proceed further with out waiting on me with live demo.
Udemy let us only send 4 announcements per month. Please subscribe to our notifications so that I can have as many sessions as we want based on the demand. Click here to sign up for our notification list for our upcoming sessions.
I will come up with a mechanism where you can ask questions up front and I will be able to answer those as part of the live sessions.
Here are the additional resources: