I have cleared my CCA-175 exam on 7/24/2019 . Scored 100%.
Question pattern :- Sqoop Import -1 , Sqoop export :- 1 , Hive :- 1, Spark :- 6
Preparation :- 1) practiced no. of times ITversity Practice test (Udemy ), Arun’s Blog and Navdeep Kaur practice test(Udemy)
2) Used Dataframe method to solve all spark related problem.
3) Spent 5 mins to read all questions and ordered the questions to attempt(easy question first).
Few tips :- 1) Master in basic Transformation like concat , substring , concat_ws , date formatting , regexp_replace ,translate etc
2) memorize all compression algorithm , so that you can save time to search core-site.xml get compression algorithm details from it.
3) Sqoop Import /export question was pretty straight forward.
4) Took exam on weekday(Wednesday) thought to avoid cluster slowness during weekend . During my exam cluster response was good.
5) master in one file type conversion other file type (refer Aurn’s blog problem#-4 )
Special thanks to “ITVersity” and all members who have shared their exam experience here that information helped me lot to plan my exam better.
Thanks to Sofia and Soumyajit_De , they helped me to clarify my doubts.
I am happy to help , if you have any question to clarify.
Prepare for certifications on our state of the art labs which have Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive and other Big Data technologies
- Click here for signing up for our state of the art 13 node Hadoop and Spark Cluster