CCA175: Do we need to know both Scala and Python?

cca-175

Hi,
Do we need to know both Scala and Python for CCA175? Or only one should be enough?
In cloudera website, it mentions that “This template will either be written in Scala or written in Python, but not necessarily both.”

Can anyone help.

Not sure where you are reading CCA 175 description from but templates are no longer provided. Also, either language will do.

Indeed it is from official link. I know at least 5 people who took exam in last 30 days and I know for sure that templates are no longer provided. I sent you invitation to whatsapp CCA 175 Study group. We have couple of successful takers who are helping future takers. Feel free to join and ask questions ( if any).

Hi,

Thanks.

This is the link: I believe this is the official link.

This is the complete paragraph which made me confused:

"Exam Question Format

Each CCA question requires you to solve a particular scenario. In some cases, a tool such as Impala or Hive may be used. In other cases, coding is required. In order to speed up development time of Spark questions, a template may be provided that contains a skeleton of the solution, asking the candidate to fill in the missing lines with functional code. This template will either be written in Scala or written in Python, but not necessarily both.

You are not required to use the template and may solve the scenario using a language you prefer. Be aware, however, that coding every problem from scratch may take more time than is allocated for the exam."

Hello,

I have not received any invitation for whatsapp CCA 175 Study group.
Where did you send the invite?

I sent a direct message. Direct messages from this forum are sent to the email used for registration on this forum. Alternately, you can go to top right corner of this page and click on your profile and then click on messages. If none of these works, then please send me an email at:

<>@gmail.com

Hey Mayank? Can you add me to the group as well?

Hi Mayank, can you add me too to the whatsapp group? Thank you very much.

Regards,

Abhinav

Hi Mayank , Could you please add me to the whats app group as well.
Thanks !
Sameer