CCA175 : Exam cancelled

cca175

Hi,
I had registered for CCA175 and scheduled the exam on 11-Mar-2019. Today(09-Mar-2019), I got a mail Cloudera Certification Program Manager stating below,
Cloudera is currently experiencing technical difficulties with their exam environment. It is unlikely that a cluster will be available for you to take your exam. I am going to manually cancel your reservation right now; you should see an email in a moment.

We do not currently have an ETA for when the environment will be ready. My team will reach out to you after we have resolve this issue and help you to get the exam rescheduled. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

has anyone else experienced the same, if yes please let me know after how long was the exam rescheduled ?

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj Rajpurohit
+91 9003117220

Hi Manoj,

Got the same mail regarding technical difficulties but did not receive any cancellation mail from their side. I had an exam on 12th March, 2019, so I had to cancel my exam as we are allowed to cancel before 24 hours only.

I have also dropped an email regarding rescheduling dates but no response from there side.

Please update in case they reach out to you regarding the same.