CCA175- How to Order and Access Exam Simulator?

Admin,

I am planning to write the exam Next week, so looking to practice in Simulated Environment. I already have lab access but I heard the Enviorment during exam is different. Can you please let me know , how to pay & Access the simulato ?

@hiteshsondhi

send an email to training@itversity.com They will send the paypal link for the simulator. Once you are done with the payment let them know your userid on big data labs to give access to the simulator.

Hi Hitesh,

Did you get yourself subscribed for the exam simulator? Please tell me how many questions could we able to practice in the simulator. I am also planning to take up the exam in a weeks time.

Thanks in advance.

hi @hiteshsondhi how helpful was the simulator in clearing the exam, how much near was it to the real exam environment. I have my exam in june first week, need input urgently. Congrats to you for clearing the exam.

Sorry, I didn’t use the simulator. I was planning to but then drop the idea. But if you are good with sublime text and working with Terminal Windows 1/4th of the size of your screen then I think you are good.