I cleared CCA 175 exam today. I want to express my sincere gratitude to ITVersity. Thank you Durga and Arun for creating such wonderful content. Thank you ITVersity for giving me the platform to learn big data related technologies for free!!!
My suggestion to test taker
- Please do watch Cloudera provided sample exam video before exam and be familiar on how to zoom in .
- Memorize File Format in Spark (http://www.itversity.com/lessons/file-formats-in-spark/)
- Write your code in a Text editor (I accidentally closed spark-shell window couple of times). Re-running the code was easier for me.
- Do not give exam from your office (I tired). Office firewall blocked remote URL and examiner asked me to go home.
- Have a laptop that does not have anti-virus. I was getting disconnected every minute and my examiner told me to disable anti-virus.
- It is very difficult to refer to document during exam. It is better to practice more and memorize most of the commands.
- Do not worry about cluster size or shuffle partition settings. I observed that cluster performance was fast and I did execute dataframe.show() without much delay.