Cleared CCA 175 29/12/17

Hi All,

Cleared CCA 175

A lot of Thanks to Durga sir for the videos and explainations.

Exam format is same as others. 2-sqoop, 7-spark. Special Thanks to Arun Sir’s blog (file conversion& Compression’s problem is most important) could give you confidence to face exam.

All the best to Test Takers…

Congratulations @Yeswanth

Congratulations Yeswanth!!

One quick question - Did you get templates of code for Spark problems or you wrote the code from scratch?

Hi @SureshGandikota,

Thanks!.
No.There will not provide any templates of code and we have to write the code from scratch in spark-shell and terminal(sqoop).

Thanks @Dinakar
Also thanks for your help…:grinning:

Hi @Yeswanth ,
Congratulations for the success.

Could you please provide your email id or write to me at singhak.bhu@gmail.com

I have few queries to resolve.

Thanks,
Ashish

Congratulations @Yeswanth
Is it necessary to learn both python and scala? Can you solve all the questions in scala?

Hi @Yeswanth.

Congrats !!!

How would your rate complexity of file conversion problems ?
Also please advice on the complexity of data transformations (not Spark Transformations) involved in the questions.

Ashish

Thank you Yeswanth!!

@Yeswanth how complex are the data based operations,Did u have to use a lot of joins or aggregate functions?

Thanks @kundan-s
No.You can answer the question either in Scala or Python.I have done it in Scala only.

Hi @singhak.bhu,
Thanks…
Please go through Arun’s Blog for file conversion and compression problems. Thats really helpful.Complexity level of questions are easy only.You can answer the spark question using either RDD,Dataframe or Spark-sql thats depends on you.

@vm109,
Complexity level is easy.Questions are there which we should use Joins and aggregate functions but not complex.

U can mail me on s.yeswanth@gmail.com

@Yeswanth

Yeswant one last question

Did u have to use any IDE to solve any questions
Specifically creating Jars and Submitting spark Jobs? Or can you solve everything from REPL shell?

@vm109
We have to solve all the problems using REPL Shell.We dont want to create any Jar file during exam.