Hi Durga Sir & All,
I have got 8 out of 9 in the CCA175 exam. Kudos to Durga Sir! Thanks a lot for helping many like me. Learned a lot from your channel. Needless to say that I would not have been able to pass this exam without watching your videos.
I would like to share my exam experience.
- 2 sqoop(import & export) questions & 7 spark.
- Focus more on compression techniques.
- Just for exam do not spend lot of time on spark streaming.
- Keep last 15 minutes just for checking output location and see if the format and compression are correct.
- size of the datasets are very small that default spark-shell options worked quick enough for me.
Finally, we should be able to answer all questions correctly if we do all output validations and follow Durga Sir instructions.