Cleared CCA175 8/9 on 02/09/2019

Hello Everyone,

I have cleared CCA175, I have scored 8/9. Thank you Durga sir and Itversity team. I got 2 sqoop question (1 sqoop import, 1 sqoop export) , 1 hive question and 6 spark question. The question was pretty straight forward, I was able to complete in the give time constraint. Thank you.

0 Likes

Congrats Bro,
You said you got a hive question. What was the question template bro? Was it simple or complex?

0 Likes

Need some advises and guidance for Cloudera certification . Please send your contact details to dbavizag@gmail.com

0 Likes

Hi Ritesh,
Congratulations!! I’m planning to take the exam next week… Please share your valuable experience on taking up the exam. My mail id santhanamgc@gmail.com

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi,
I am also planning to do the exam next week and I’d like to organize study group, if anyone want to join, please send an email to me xmark2@gmail.com
Thanks,

0 Likes

Hi Santhanam,

Thank you. Time management is really important. Try to solve the easy one first and then tackle the other question. Try to complete the sqoop question first because they will be pretty straight forward. Practice accessing and saving the data in different file format. I did not got question regarding avro file format. The question will be pretty easy. Try not to get tensed… Good luck for your exam.

0 Likes

Hi Bro,

Sorry for the delay in replying back to you. I was asked to access the data from hive and was asked to select particular set of data-set based on the given condition and save the file. It was easy. Good luck.

0 Likes

Hi,

I had scheduled my exam for tomorrow but I got a mail today from Cloudera that they are cancelling the exam from their side as there are few issue in Cloudera exam env and the cluster would not be available.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue for CCA-175 exam.

Regards,
Prashant

0 Likes

Congratulations!!
I have one question.
if question doesn’t mention anything about converting item_price to 2 decimal, should we do it any way or not?
wouldn’t it be wrong answer if cloudera only validate result?

0 Likes