First of all I would like to thank Durga Sir and Arun Sir blog for their courses, training videos, exercises and all their help in accomplishing dreams of many like me
THANK U ALL for your valuable posts in discuss.itversity.com. Helped me a lot to plan my strategies for exam.
I think I can help many like me by posting this as I experienced almost everything in exam. I commit silly mistakes, took 20 min. in a single question, got confused and got nervous too. I was in that situation too where I can feel that How I will clear certification now. But what helped me is Practice, Self-believe, calmness and most importantly logics explained by Durga Sir and Arun Sir.
The format was same - 2 Sqoop and 7 Spark problem. I scored 7/9. The reason for mistake was silly mistake, nervousness and giving lot of time to a question.
- Carefully watch Durga Sir videos. Those are just Awesome!!!
Here are the Udemy coupons for our certification courses
- Click here for $35 coupon for CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer using Python.
- Click here for $35 coupon for CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer using Scala.
- Click here for $25 coupon for HDPCD:Spark using Python.
- Click here for $25 coupon for HDPCD:Spark using Scala.
- Click here for access to state of the art 13 node Hadoop and Spark Cluster
- Try to gain knowledge first and then go for certification.
- Practice each exercise which are given in videos and itversity site. Try it with solution first if you are not able to execute it in first go.
- Practice 96 scenarios. You can atleast go through those once. It will definitely help.
- Go for Arun Sir blog and videos. Those problems will definitely help in setting your mentality toward certification problems. Try those problems 2-3 times if possible.
- Practice Hive queries or SQL syntax, Try to implement different logics in datasets or tables.
- Don`t be nervous.
- Be mentally stable and prepared.
- Skip the problem question if you stuck somewhere. There are very easy questions too.
- Try to implement problem with different logic if one is not working.
- Practice with dataframe if you want but do not skip RDDs also. Sometimes a combinations of two can be very helpful.
PRACTICE as much as you can. Try to implement as many as logic you can.
Thanks again to itversity