I am very happy to share my success story here. Finally, I have cleared Hortonworks HDPCD Spark Developer certification with 85% at 4th Attempt, because I am very new to big data world and lack of hands-on.
Thanks a ton to Durga garu and itversity team for all the support and guidance through the labs, discussion forum and Simulator.
One Key Secret to complete certification is PRACTICE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
Few Pointers I would like to share:
• Whenever you are able to complete the problem scenarios (itversity or arun blog) without referring to material or videos then you are ready to take the exam.
• Please understand the concepts and then apply , please donot just read and attempt the exam. PRACTICE , PRACTICE, PRACTICE so that you will get good grip of subject.
• Simulator, helped me a lot with the exam environment. (I have lost 1st attempt, because of lack of hands-on in exam environment)
• READ EACH AND EVERY WORD CAREFULLY before attempting any question. (I have lost 3rd attempt for ignoring few words like integer value of some column, aggregations etc)
• Try solving your own scenarios.
I am home maker with 2 kids(7 yrs and 3 yrs) with earlier 9 years of testing experience and zeal to learn new technologies. I have learned big data /Hadoop/spark through Skype around 2 years ago and left. I have decided to give the certification and tried to setup big data environment in my laptop but it’s a nightmare to complete a simple task. Thanks to google, I came across itversity labs while exploring different options. I have subscribed for 3 months lab and practice. Simulator really helped to get the good comfort with the exam environment and crack exam.
Once again thanks to ITVERSITY TEAM.
Prepare for certifications on our state of the art labs which have Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive and other Big Data technologies
- Click here for signing up for our state of the art 13 node Hadoop and Spark Cluster