I recently cleared HDPCD: Spark Exam. I do not know how many questions i answered correctly. They just sent email stating I cleared the exam. Here are few points which will help aspirants,
- You will get 7 questions and you need to answer 5 correctly to pass the exam.
2, Questions will be on Core Spark, Spark SQL, DataFrames, Accumulators, etc. In short go through all the exam objectives.
- 3 Easy, 2 medium and 2 tricky questions.
- Do not forget to store the scripts in the given directory.
- Even with 7 questions, time management is very important. I could answer only 6 questions and exam ended when i was working on 7th question.
- You need to be strong in SQL to get the required results.
- if you get time, try to re-run the commands that you have saved in local directory. Coz sometimes you can paste incorrect script in directory.
Please let me know if any questions.