Cleared HDPCD: Spark

Hello All,
I have cleared HDPCD Spark with Python Exam Recently. I want to thank Durga Sir and @itversity for their contribution. Durga sir videos are enough to clear the certification. Have practice will some other data sets too. The only main problem i have faced in exam is with the VM. I haven’t seen what are the shortcuts and how to operate it smoothly and prblem with the editor. Other than that all the problem solving are simple if you have time management. I want to thank Durga sir once again for his wonderful contribution and the people who have answered my posts.
if any one needs help with any kind of doubts will be always happy to help.

Thank you all

HDPCD Spark python exam

Congrats Rahul! Hatsoff Durga Sir!

Kindly share details on playlist for HDPCD: SPARK EXAM.

Thank you, all!

For Scala

For Python

Congratulations @Rahul

@Rahul can you tell us how many questions from exam need to use dataframe

1. rdd que
  2. spark submit
    3.json que dataframe
  3. hive que dataframe
  4. hive que dataframe
  5. join rdd
  6. accumulator

Thanks @Rahul - could you please drop me email on dighe.gokul@gmail.com or share your cell number . Need to discuss few things regarding the exam

Durga SIr,
Cleared my HDPCA exam and passed 8/8 tasks.
Thank you very much for your Youtube videos and blog.

Congratulation Rahul !!

I am planning to take up the HDPCP: Spark certification. Can you please confirm whether this is practical exam like CCA 175 or regular multiple choice questions.

As per the https://hortonworks.com/services/training/certification/hdp-certified-spark-developer/

• We do not currently have a practice exam for the HDPCD:Spark certification. Candidates are encouraged to download the Hortonworks Sandbox and work through the Spark tutorials if they need experience working with Spark on HDP.

But as per your post
The only main problem i have faced in exam is with the VM. I haven’t seen what are the shortcuts and how to operate it smoothly and prblem with the editor. Other than that all the problem solving are simple if you have time management.

• they provided VM.

So, am confused. Can anyone please clarify?

Thank you very much!!!

@swapna Can you send me an email regarding where you need clarifications. please email me to raghavarahul.kalavala@gmail.com because i won’t be checking this site regularly.

Hi Kiran,
Congratulations !

Can you please explain which exact questions did you receive at the time of certification of HDPCD Spark ?

Thanks and Regards,
Sarthak KHore
sarthak.khore@gmail.com

@Sarthak_Khore It is against to certification policy of sharing information about the exam questions.

To find the exam pattern and for any queries on certification visit the Hortonworks website https://hortonworks.com/services/training/certification/hdpcd-certification/