We are glad to announce an online Cloud and Data Engineering Bootcamp for Students across the globe who are graduating out in Fall 2019.
Please fill the form if you want to sign up for this program as student or mentor or hiring manager.
- 3 Month Online Bootcamp (Full Time)
- Covering the whole spectrum of Data Engineering
- Live Online Sessions and Slack Based Support
- Program will tentatively start in the first half of January 2020
Instead of having same curriculum, it will be customized as we understand the students while running the Bootcamp. But at higher level these are the topics that will be covered.
- Linux Fundamentals (Commands and Shell Scripting)
- Database Essentials
- Programming using Scala and/or Python
- Building ETL Pipelines using Spark 2
- Building Streaming Pipelines using Kafka and Spark
- Deploying Pipelines using Workflow and Scheduler Tools (AirFlow)
- Big Data on Cloud (AWS EMR, GCP Dataproc and Azure Databricks)
- Cross Cloud Platform Templating using Terraform
- Visualization of Data using BI Tools (Tableau and Power BI)
- Job Search Tips and Techniques
- Building Social Profile
- and then custom modules
There will be exercises and high quality as well as high volume Proof Of Concepts.
Here are the details with respect to Training Methodology.
- At least 1 hour session, 4 days per week on guidance.
- Live Support via Slack Channel from experienced Data Engineers
- On Demand Practice Sessions
- Rigorous Training on Life Cycles
- Proof Of Concepts with Support
You can get your questions clarified via Slack. You can join the Slack Channel in 2 easy steps to get your questions clarified about the bootcamp.
- Click on this link to join our Slack Workspace
Mentors and Advisors
- Kishore Yellamraju (Program Advisor), V. P. Poshmark
- Sai Teja Rayala, BITS Pilani Alumni, Sr. Data Engineer and Consultant for ITVersity
- Vinay Gadiraju, Block Chain, Cloud and DevOps
- Sarath Sagi, Sr. Data Engineer at GrubHub
- Rakesh Sharma, Big Data Consultant/Manager at TCS
- Ashok Singamaneni, Sr. Data Engineer
- Purushothaman Jegatheesan, Sr. Data Engineer, J. C. Penny
Even though we do not promise any placements, we are planning to engage some of the hiring managers who might hire few of the resources. Also I will invite some of my past students who can refer the folks of this bootcamp in their respective companies.
- Data Services Company based out of Chicago, IL.
- Data and Managed Services Company based out of Phoenix, AZ.
- Talend based Data Services Company based out of Phoenix, AZ
Click here to fill the form. We will follow up with you shortly. You can also join the WhatsApp group to get your questions clarified. It is available as part of the form.