Error in scala worksheet while running program

Hello Team,

I am using scala 2.11.8 and running simple program in Scala worksheet. getting below error. please let me know if I am missing anything here…appreciate your help!

Internal error: null
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.ClientEventProcessor.process(ClientEventProcessor.scala:22)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.handle(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:47)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.handle$(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:37)
org.jetbrains.plugins.scala.compiler.RemoteServerRunner.handle(RemoteServerRunner.scala:14)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.$anonfun$send$5(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:30)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.$anonfun$send$5$adapted(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:29)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.package$.using(package.scala:21)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.$anonfun$send$3(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:29)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.$anonfun$send$3$adapted(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:25)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.$anonfun$send$2(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:25)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.$anonfun$send$2$adapted(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:24)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.send(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:24)
org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.scala.remote.RemoteResourceOwner.send$(RemoteResourceOwner.scala:22)
org.jetbrains.plugins.scala.compiler.RemoteServerRunner.send(RemoteServerRunner.scala:14)
org.jetbrains.plugins.scala.compiler.RemoteServerRunner$$anon$1.$anonfun$run$1(RemoteServerRunner.scala:33)
scala.collection.immutable.Range.foreach$mVc$sp(Range.scala:156)
org.jetbrains.plugins.scala.compiler.RemoteServerRunner$$anon$1.run(RemoteServerRunner.scala:30)
org.jetbrains.plugins.scala.worksheet.server.RemoteServerConnector.compileAndRun(RemoteServerConnector.scala:115)
org.jetbrains.plugins.scala.worksheet.processor.WorksheetCompiler$$anon$4.run(WorksheetCompiler.scala:90)
com.intellij.compiler.progress.CompilerTask.run(CompilerTask.java:192)
com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager$TaskRunnable.run(CoreProgressManager.java:750)
com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.lambda$runProcess$1(CoreProgressManager.java:157)
com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.registerIndicatorAndRun(CoreProgressManager.java:580)
com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.executeProcessUnderProgress(CoreProgressManager.java:525)
com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.ProgressManagerImpl.executeProcessUnderProgress(ProgressManagerImpl.java:85)
com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager.runProcess(CoreProgressManager.java:144)
com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.CoreProgressManager$4.run(CoreProgressManager.java:395)
com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl$1.run(ApplicationImpl.java:305)
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

What is the code you are running?

@sunil.bhatraju

Hi @VeenaReddy

What is your IntelliJ version and what is the Scala version you are using? Have you tried changing the Scala version of the project, e.g., change the Scala version to 2.11.x if you are using 2.12.x?

I am able to run the Scala Worksheet version without any issues
PFA
Capture2

thanks @Sunil_Itversity . i did change version and tried it was not working . later I unchecked “used REPL mode” and “interactive mode” it worked. thanks!