Before attempting these questions, make sure you prepare by going through appropriate material.
Here are the Udemy coupons for our certification courses. Our coupons include 1 month lab access as well.
- Click here for $35 coupon for CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer using Python.
- Click here for $35 coupon for CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer using Scala.
- Click here for $25 coupon for HDPCD:Spark using Python.
- Click here for $25 coupon for HDPCD:Spark using Scala.
- Click here for access to state of the art 13 node Hadoop and Spark Cluster
- Details - Duration 15 to 20 minutes
- Data is available in HDFS file system under /public/crime/csv
- Structure of data (ID,Case Number,Date,Block,IUCR,Primary Type,Description,Location Description,Arrest,Domestic,Beat,District,Ward,Community Area,FBI Code,X Coordinate,Y Coordinate,Year,Updated On,Latitude,Longitude,Location)
File format - text file
- Delimiter - “,” (use regex while splitting
split(",(?=(?:[^\"]*\"[^\"]*\")*[^\"]*$)", -1), as there are some fields with comma and enclosed using double quotes.
- Get top 3 crime types based on number of incidents in RESIDENCE area using “Location Description”
- Store the result in HDFS path /user/<YOUR_USER_ID>/solutions/solution03/RESIDENCE_AREA_CRIMINAL_TYPE_DATA
- Output Fields: Crime Type, Number of Incidents
- Output File Format: JSON
- Output Delimiter: N/A
- Output Compression: No