Flume error...writing to hive

I am trying to configure flume agent reading from netcat and writes into hive table…getting below error. Anyone encountered same issue? Appreciate ur help!!

ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default configuration: logging only errors to the console. Set system property ‘log4j2.debug’ to show Log4j2 internal initialization logging.
13:06:21.576 [conf-file-poller-0] ERROR org.apache.flume.node.PollingPropertiesFileConfigurationProvider - Failed to start agent because dependencies were not found in classpath. Error follows.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hive/hcatalog/streaming/RecordWriter

i have an issue with flume session as well, i configured the conf file as per the CCA175 video and i started the agent but the data from log file is not getting pushed to logger.
the last msg in the logger is:
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default configuration: logging only errors to the consol
e. Set system property ‘log4j2.debug’ to show Log4j2 internal initialization logging

Nothing after this msg