Flume to Spark Streaming Integration error - Unable to load sink type: org.apache.spark.streaming.flume.sink.SparkSink

flume

Hi I am going through udemy course CCA 175 scala
As per the below resource for flume and sparkstreaming integration, i have prepared configuration file exactly as in the below link in the labs (gw03 by itversity)
https://resources.itversity.com/courses/cca-175-spark-and-hadoop-developer-certification-scala/lessons/cca-data-ingest-real-time-near-real-time-and-streaming-analytics-scala/topic/cca-flume-and-spark-streaming-department-wise-traffic-setup-flume-scala/

But I am getting the below Error/Exception. I checked the jar files in the path as demonstrated in the video and they all are present. Could you please help in fixing this.

19:34:54.800 [conf-file-poller-0] ERROR org.apache.flume.node.PollingPropertiesFileConfigurationProvider - Failed to load configuration data. Exception follows.
org.apache.flume.FlumeException: Unable to load sink type: org.apache.spark.streaming.flume.sink.SparkSink, class: org.apache.spark.streaming.flume.sink.SparkSink
_ at org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkFactory.getClass(DefaultSinkFactory.java:69) ~[flume-ng-core-1.5.2.2.6.5.0-292.jar:1.5.2.2.6.5.0-292]_
_ at org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkFactory.create(DefaultSinkFactory.java:41) ~[flume-ng-core-1.5.2.2.6.5.0-292.jar:1.5.2.2.6.5.0-292]_
_ at org.apache.flume.node.AbstractConfigurationProvider.loadSinks(AbstractConfigurationProvider.java:415) ~[flume-ng-node-1.5.2.2.6.5.0-292.jar:1.5.2.2.6.5.0-292]_

Could someone please resolve this issue

@pujitha_mupparaju

Can you please share the .conf file as well?

Hi Sunil… i am not able to login to lab (gwo3) from morning… it says resource temporarily unavailable … i wil paste the conf file content as soon as that login issue is fixed