Getting insufficient memory error frequently from last few days and it is resolving after some time

There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.

Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 972029952 bytes for committing reserved memory.

An error report file with more information is saved as:

/home/chundurus/hs_err_pid3882.log

Execution failed with exit status: 1
Obtaining error information

Task failed!
Task ID:
Stage-6

Logs:

/tmp/chundurus/hive.log
FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.mr.MapredLocalTask

Sign up for our state of the art Big Data cluster for hands on practice as developer. Cluster have Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Kafka and more.

At that certain point of time, the resources might have occupied. Can you please try again and let us know if you are facing this issue still?

even i am facing this issue. Please fix it ASAP. Thanks!!!

Same problem occurs for me too in the last few days.

I am getting insufficient error messages and too many logins, permission denied error message. Kindly resolve

You can able to log in now. End your sessions properly after practising using exit or Ctrl+d

No change. Please resolve it fast. TIA

[shalinisarathykc@gw03 ~]$ pyspark --master yarn --conf spark.ui.port=12343 --num-executors 3 --executor-cores 2 --executor-memory
Multiple versions of Spark are installed but SPARK_MAJOR_VERSION is not set
Spark1 will be picked by default
Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x00000003d5600000, 702021632, 0) failed; error=‘Cannot allocate memory’ (errno=12)
[shalinisarathykc@gw03 ~]$

Please resolve this issue ASAP.

All, Issue resolved.