Lab getting reconnected multiple times

Hi,

When I tried to connect to the lab from console it is getting disconnected multiple times. When I use to connect using putty, my password is not working on gw01.itversity.com and I am unable to connect gw02.itversity.com.

Can you please look into this?

Thanks

Rajesh

Facing the same issue.

HI team, situation is pretty bad here. Lab is reconnecting multiple times. I can not even load the files and can not use it at all. I have checked my internet connection as well which is stable. Please assist

@Rajesh_Tippireddy You don’t have access to gw01.itversity.com. You can only login to the assigned gateway. Issue Resolved and try to log in now.

@Vino @shikher Issue Resolved. Try to login now and let us know.

Hi, Not resolved yet. I am completely irritated with kind of support. Moment i load rdd, it went to re-connect window. I am connected to [shikher_0021@gw02 ~]$ .

Please assist

Hi,

I am also facing same issue it is getting reconnected again and again for past 3 days.

Sorry for the Inconvenience. Can you use any ssh client applications like putty or Cygwin on windows and terminal on Linux and Mac to login labs.

Hello,

I am not able to login to labs using SSH client as well. Please help.

@Ambuj Issue Resolved. Try to login now. There are many session not closed properly, use Ctrl+d or exit to end the session after lab practice.