We are conducting series of events on this topic starting from today. Here are the links, please click and RSVP.
Here is the link for the course
Join free live sessions group to get notifications.
- Session 01: Overview of Hardware, OS and launching ec2 instances
- Session 02: Connecting to servers using SSH and understanding profile
- Session 03: Manipulating Files and Managing Directories including basic file permissions and ACLs
- Session 04: get help, list files, find for files, copying files between the servers
- Session 05: Manipulating data – Piping, searching, transforming, sorting, unique values
- Session 06: System commands and standard directories
- Session 07: Regular Expressions, Editors
- Session 08: Scripting and developing one liners
- Session 09: Shell Scripting – Develop centralized monitoring script
- Session 10: Shell Scripting – Develop data ingestion application using Sqoop
- Session 11: Setup Virtual Environment – Using virtual box and vagrant
- Session 12: Understanding AWS in detail