Looking for an active BigData/hadoop forum

Hello,

I’m taking a Big Data class and am looking for some online help. We’re using hadoop so I decided to check out the hadoop forum, but it doesn’t look all that active.

Does anyone have any suggestions for an acitve hadoop and/or big data community? When I google Big Data forum I just get links to big data conferences and the like. I checked many resourses for help but did not find much.Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

You can start posting the questions and we will try to help you to the best of our knowledge.

Yes,i am looking for best Hadoop forum submission sites where i learn more about Hadoop from others experienced.Because now I join CETPA Infotech where I learn about Big Data Hadoop. So this is really helpful for me.

I am also one of those who are looking for BigData Hadoop forum submission where I can get a lot of knowledge and post source links whatever I know which is useful for fresher which I learn from CETPA INFOTECH NOIDA and now I get a job in a reputed company.

Hii, I am beginner in big data,please suggest me is this right or wrong!!

Introduction to Big data Hadoop

Big Data means a huge number of data or big information. The collection of this huge amount of data with the help of traditional computing tequenic called Hadoop. It is an open-source framework that can be easily used by anyone. Data is nothing but the big amount of data hence to store and process these data Hadoop is used. Simply Hadoop is a sequence for handling big data.