Need information related to versions of the Spark,Sqoop,HIVE ..etc in CCA 175

certification
Need information related to versions of the Spark,Sqoop,HIVE ..etc in CCA 175
5.0 1

I am planning for CCA 175 in this month end. I am following Durga sir udemy course(scala CCA 175) along with practicing on labs.
I wanted to know if there are anything in course or lab that has to be updated ?
Like the Spark version is by default is 1.6 now in lab. I set it Spark 2.
So could you please tell me is it ok if i practice with default version come in lab and udemy course?
Can someone name the versions that will be used in CCA 175 exam cluster?

(I am asking this question since , the course taught on udemy is dated on Nov 2017. And I heard some objectives has changed recently. I wonder if there are any version specific things that can make a difference or any version is ok?)

From the Cloudera website here is the updated information.

CCA175 is a hands-on, practical exam using Cloudera technologies. Each user is given their own CDH5 (currently 5.10.0) cluster pre-loaded with Spark 1.6, Impala, Crunch, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume, Kite, Hue, Oozie, DataFu, and many others. In addition, the cluster also comes with Python (2.6, 2.7, and 3.4).

See the full list of packages and versions that will be available below.
https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/release-notes/topics/cdh_vd_cdh_package_tarball_510.html

When practicing for the exam, I suggest using Spark1.6, not Spark 2 since you won’t be surprised during the exam if any specific package is required or not for this version.