Not sure what went wrong

Hi,

Last week I attempted CCA 175 and managed to give only 6 correct answer out of 9. I attempted 8 out of 9 as one question was on Impala.

The questions were very simple and it was simple join and save result in HDFC or groupBy on some column and perform count, and according to me I did that correctly. Also in the last I spent 15 minutes just to check all my output directories that the files are in correct format and correct delimiter, everything was correct still for 2 questions it showed Incorrect Data.

What could be the possible reason ? Being from a SQL background I am confident that query I have written is correct. It was simple join and display 3 columns out of which one column is concatenation of two columns seperated by space. Other question was to group on String column and count values.

Please let me know if anyone can think of possible reason why it showed Incorrect data. The output file and delimiter was correct, I am sure of that!

Prepare for certifications on our state of the art labs which have Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive and other Big Data technologies

• Click here for signing up for our state of the art 13 node Hadoop and Spark Cluster