Queries about CCA175 - Taking exam tomorrow

Hello all,
I am taking the CCA175 certification tomorrow ie. 19th Nov and had a few final questions before that about the exam format.

• For Spark Core/DF related questions, where do we store the answers. Would the quesiton mention any folder/file where we would have to store the output code?

• For Sqoop/Hive related questions, would we have to similarly store the answers anywhere. Or is only the output verified, i.e. whether the correct folder/table/data is created?

• I am preparing only in Scala and do not have knowledge on Python syntax. If I am confident of re-writing the code in Scala, would this approach be fine.
    And if I am re-writing the code from scratch, do I have to save the new code in any folder/location?

Request you to kindly let me know about this before I appear for the exam tomorrow.

Regards,
Raghu

For Spark Core/DF related questions, where do we store the answers. Would the quesiton mention any folder/file where we would have to store the output code?
– They will check the data in the output folder specified in the question. You don’t have to save the code anywhere.

For Sqoop/Hive related questions, would we have to similarly store the answers anywhere. Or is only the output verified, i.e. whether the correct folder/table/data is created?
–You don’t have to save the code anywhere, they will see the data in the target directory for evaluation.

I am preparing only in Scala and do not have knowledge on Python syntax. If I am confident of re-writing the code in Scala, would this approach be fine.
And if I am re-writing the code from scratch, do I have to save the new code in any folder/location?
– You can use the programming language of your choice. Questions do not mention the programming language to use.

Thanks a lot Shanil for the quick and useful reply!!