Question Related to CCA175 Certification ? Please help

Hello Everyone
I am planning to join the class asap.but I still have few more questions which i have listed below accordingly :-

1. What is the cost for CCA175 training course ? I see only exam price being mentioned on your website but i could not find the training cost for CCA175 ?

Answer :

2, Do you provide self placed training or online live training ? Please advise.

Answer :

1. How much is the cost for server i.e. say like for six month ? I noticed you have mentioned regarding rental charge for the server ?

Answer :

1. What about Project task ? Do you provide project as well ?

Answer :

6, What about Training Course Material ? Do you provide document and video both ? Is there any criteria regarding accessing training video or materail ?

Answer :

1. What about Exam Preparation ? Do you provide training material course for exam preparation ?

Answer :

Finally Will look forward to hear from you.

Thank You

Ujjwal Rana

0 Likes

1. What is the cost for CCA175 training course ? I see only exam price being mentioned on your website but i could not find the training cost for CCA175 ?
    Answer : It is free and available here

2. Do you provide self placed training or online live training ? Please advise.
    Answer : It is self paced, but planning to provide support. Please fill this form

3. How much is the cost for server i.e. say like for six month ? I noticed you have mentioned regarding rental charge for the server ?
    Answer : 54.99$ for 6 months

4. What about Project task ? Do you provide project as well ?
    Answer : I do not provide projects, but training will be simulating real world experience.

5. What about Training Course Material ? Do you provide document and video both ? Is there any criteria regarding accessing training video or material ?
    Answer : Yes, you will get video content, code snippets and relevant text as part of the course page mentioned as part of 1st question.

6. What about Exam Preparation ? Do you provide training material course for exam preparation ?
    Answer : Yes as mentioned as part of above questions. On top of it you will get support via forums and weekly call.

0 Likes

Hi Durga,
Thanks for the response. Few more questions, With this there is not any more to ask

Question : Is it possible to know the server configuration information i.e. any url ? Also my key concern here is regarding CLUSTER in multiple node / single node ?

Answer :

Question : Hope server can be accessible via open source tool like putty / telnet ? I checked the url which you send me vai email where i see server were accessible through browser based only so thought to re-confirm again for server access ?

Answer :

Question : What about if any issue occurred or if any help is needed or if there is any questions to ask ? How do i get the response and what is the response time?

Answer :

Do you provide self placed training or online live training ? Please advise.
Answer : It is self paced, but planning to provide support. Please fill this form

Any other information that i have missed to ask ?
Answer :

Ujjwal >> I have fill up the form. Will look forward to hear from you.

Thank You

Ujjwal Rana

0 Likes

Question : Is it possible to know the server configuration information i.e. any url ? Also my key concern here is regarding CLUSTER in multiple node / single node ?

Answer : Yes, go to bigdata-labs.com and sign up for free under free preview until December 31st.

Question : Hope server can be accessible via open source tool like putty / telnet ? I checked the url which you send me vai email where i see server were accessible through browser based only so thought to re-confirm again for server access ?

Answer : Yes, it is accessible via putty and also we provide web console.

Question : What about if any issue occurred or if any help is needed or if there is any questions to ask ? How do i get the response and what is the response time?

Answer : Raise topics with appropriate categories under discuss.itversity.com. Also there will be weekly session.

Do you provide self placed training or online live training ? Please advise.

Any other information that i have missed to ask ?
Answer :

0 Likes

Hi Durga
I am still confused on how shall i began with for CCA175 course ? You have provided me the login credential for the server as well but i don’t know what is the first steps that i should follow according to CCA175 course. Can you please advise how should i proceed ?

Will look forward to hear from you

Thank You

Ujjwal Rana

0 Likes

Have you following this link for the content?

0 Likes

@ujjwalrana - Also look at video present in below link, which will give you idea how to utilize big data labs. You should be able to make necessary changes in the code snippet present in above link which Durga provided and execute the same. If you are facing any problem you can raise your concern as new post.

http://www.bigdata-labs.com/#/lab

0 Likes