Too many logins, permission denied, abhishekb2209

Too many logins for ‘abhishekb2209’.
Permission denied

I was practicing flume, I opened two labs.itversity.com windows and logged in to two windows, one to simulate a webserver, another to watch streaming data coming in. I ran into some error, so I closed labs and logged in again only to see this message.

Please also tell me how to avoid this in future!

@Abhishek_Babuji

Issue Resolved.Try login now.
The problem is you are opening too many sessions. If you want to close one session end it properly by using exit or Ctrl+d.
*Use ssh clients like putty or cygwin for better performance.

Can you resolve it once again?
What happens is, while running Flume, it says java.net.BindException: Address already in use
So I’m forced to refresh the window and re-login. This starts throwing an error…
Can you resolve it again? It is again not allowing me to log in. How would you address the ’ java.net.BindException: Address already in use’ in Flume?

@chandanvarma Can you resolve it once again?
What happens is, while running Flume, it says java.net.BindException: Address already in use
So I’m forced to refresh the window and re-login. This starts throwing an error…
Can you resolve it again? It is again not allowing me to log in. How would you address the ’ java.net.BindException: Address already in use’ in Flume?

@Abhishek_Babuji Issue is fixed. Try to connect big data labs.