Trying to connect to Oracle which is present on local system from lab

I am facing error while trying to connect to oracle database which is already installed on local system:

[devildb2@gw01 ~]$ sqoop list-tables --connect “jdbc:oracle:thin:system/system@XXXXXXXXX:1521:xe” --username system -P
Warning: /usr/hdp/2.5.0.0-1245/accumulo does not exist! Accumulo imports will fail.
Please set $ACCUMULO_HOME to the root of your Accumulo installation.
17/02/03 20:48:12 INFO sqoop.Sqoop: Running Sqoop version: 1.4.6.2.5.0.0-1245
Enter password:
17/02/03 20:48:17 INFO oracle.OraOopManagerFactory: Data Connector for Oracle and Hadoop is disabled.
17/02/03 20:48:17 INFO manager.SqlManager: Using default fetchSize of 1000
17/02/03 20:48:17 ERROR sqoop.Sqoop: Got exception running Sqoop: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not load db driver class: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not load db driver class: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
at org.apache.sqoop.manager.OracleManager.makeConnection(OracleManager.java:287)
at org.apache.sqoop.manager.GenericJdbcManager.getConnection(GenericJdbcManager.java:52)
at org.apache.sqoop.manager.OracleManager.listTables(OracleManager.java:745)
at org.apache.sqoop.tool.ListTablesTool.run(ListTablesTool.java:49)
at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.run(Sqoop.java:147)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:76)
at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runSqoop(Sqoop.java:183)
at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runTool(Sqoop.java:225)
at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runTool(Sqoop.java:234)
at org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.main(Sqoop.java:243)

Could you please enable oracle connector if its possible for the lab.

Ok, sure I will. Do you have copy of the jar file which I need to add?

Hi Sir, has this been added in itversity lab. I am also trying to access my local Oracle db from lab but receiving above error

We are also facing the same issue.

Can any one add the Oracle connector of java 1.8 to avoid the below error?

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not load db driver class: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver

Hi Sir,
is this still not resolved ? I am facing the same problem . Can you please copy the ojdbc6.jar to sqoop lib home path ??

@rajeshs903 We added the jars.