Youtube material to refer for CCA 175

Hi Support Team,

Please refer me to the updated version of CCA 175 material available on youtube.
I am preparing as per CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer - Scala (157 videos). I have prepared for scala, sqoop, spark core APIs and spark sql as per this playlist…

I have seen other vedio CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer as per revised syllabus

So kindly guide me which one I need to refer for taking the exam. please let me know if there are lot of differences between the playlist i referred and updated one.

Thanks,
Tamizh.

Prepare for certifications on our state of the art labs which have Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive and other Big Data technologies

• Click here for signing up for our state of the art 13 node Hadoop and Spark Cluster

The video you have watched itself is the latest one but it is with the version of spark 1.6.X and currently we are updating the current version to 2.X which will be available as part of self-paced course in kaizen.itversity.com

Thank you so much for your swift response!

Kindly let me know, what version of spark will be in the exam?

Please guide me, if both version should be there, this vedio - CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer - Scala (157 videos) alone will be enough for taking certification? If need to refer any other material additionally, please provide me the details.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Presently you can use both the versions of spark 1.6.X and spark 2.X to give the certification