CCA 175 new Course related Videos

Hello ITVersity team,

Would you please confirm, if you have developed/restructured the videos pertaining to the new syllabus.I was going through the videos in a sequential manner under “Hadoop Certifications - Cloudera Certified Associate Spark” and now at Video#53 i.e. “Hadoop Certification - CCA - Submitting scala applications”.

Would you please guide me towards the right direction from here to complete my learning asap and go for the certification successfully.

Looks like my credentials for the virtual machine is also expired.

Would you please help me?

Thanks,
Shitansu

2 Likes

Yes, thats a great question.
Even I would like to know. Currently, I am preparing for HDPCD but considering Cloudera instead after reading opinions here.

Any Update on this query?

Thanks,
Shitansu.

Here is the playlist. You can skip few of the topics especially around Spark.

1 Like

Thanks ITVersity.

Please clarify my couple of questions:

1. Do you still recommend to go through the playlist for SCALA under “Hadoop Certifications - Cloudera Certified Associate Spark”?

2. Does your provided new playlist cover “Process streaming data as it is loaded onto the cluster”, “Read and write files in a variety of file formats”, “Perform standard extract, transform, load (ETL) processes on data” and “Supply command-line options to change your application configuration, such as increasing available memory”?

3. It would be highly appreciated If you could segregate the videos based on the new course content and summarize it here

Can I have your number so that I will call you?

Thanks,
Shitansu.

Any Update on my query?

Thanks,
Shitansu