Thanks to Durga Gadiraju sir, without his support this would not have happened.
In preparation perspective, I have attended his Big Data course in June https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf0swTFhTI8rPoYMMZGs44FZX4qGbfjTu
and have also followed his CCA 175 playlist.
My exam questions involved 2 Sqoop, 3 Hive, 2 spark python, 2 spark scala, 1 Avro file.
Pointers to future exam takers
- Please learn how to run a .sh file, I could not run it, so had to run each command in the sh files.
- The resolution is very less on the VM, so check how to increase a terminal’s font. - Please go to preferences and increase the font size
- Time management is important, first, attempt all the simple questions, then attempt the ones you feel difficult.
- Put aside 15 minutes of your time, to cross check all the answers, it is the deciding factor.
- The playlist material covers all the exam material adequately. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf0swTFhTI8rJvGpOp-LujOcpk-Rlz-yE
Here is the course link: http://www.itversity.com/courses/cca-spark-and-hadoop-developer-certification/
Please let me know if any other questions regarding CCA examination