- Exam was still on old pattern.
- 10 questions, 2 SQOOP, 3 HIVE, 4 SPARK, 1 AVRO.
- Result was shared in 45 minutes.
- You will get sublime text editor (which is like any other editor like notepad++ or ultraedit), that could be used to write code, or else you can use vi editor too.
- Did not face any connectivity issue.
- Time management is they key, if we do not have 2 hour time frame, we could easily do all correct.
- Spark code was of few lines only and was not complicated if you have practiced with Durga’s playlist.
- Spark question’s code was to be modified in existing snippet, but to make sure that commands are working, you can run them in command prompt.
- They need data in a particular format, in particular directory for all the questions. So please read it carefully.
- Open all questions in different tab of firefox.
- I was not able to use alt + tab key on virtual machine, which was little time consuming and irritating.
- As others have said to increase the font size in editor, use control and “+”.
- Be comfortable with the documentation beforehand in case you need to refer it during exam.
Good luck all.