Cleared CCA175 on 8th April

Hi,

I cleared the exam today (8th April) and the syllabus is still the old one. I do not have anything new to share other than the experiences already shared (by all exam takers) in this forum. One point I would stress on is to read the question carefully before proceeding with the answer. One should be able to crack this exam with proper practice.

This success would not have been possible without the videos created by Durga sir. A big THANK YOU to you sir and your efforts are very much appreciated and respected.

All the very best for all the future exam takers.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Congrats. Can you please tell which playlist did you prepared from and did you studied any extra material apart from the Itversity videos. Thanks

@santy does the exam included spark

Congratulations Santy.

I prepared from the playlist with 92 videos. No extra material is needed as these playlists are more than sufficient.

Yes, it includes spark.

Congratulations @santy .

Sorry can you please share the name of that playlist?

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Best wishes

Thanks. It is ‚ÄėHadoop Certifications - Cloudera Certified Associate Spark and Hadoop Developer‚Äô

Congrats @santy. When did you schedule your exam… Just to know if you had scheduled the exam before the syllabus changed…

Thanks Bala! I registered after the new syllabus appeared online. I think it was on the 4th of April.

Thats cool Santy… thanks… Allthe best for your hunting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats…
Was it a new syllabus or old?

Hi,

It was the old syllabus.