Looking for study partner: CCA 175: Exam date ~ Mid March

Hi Guys

My name is Venkat and I am a Technology Consultant working in NYC.
I have been preparing for CCA 175 for the last 10 days and I intend to give the certification in 2 weeks time. I am looking for someone who can dedicate sometime daily towards the certification preparation and open to collaboration, so we can achieve a common goal.

Let me know if anybody is interested and I will share my contact details.

Thanks

Hi Venkat. I would be interested to join you for preparation. Please contact me at my email: tonijose77@gmail.com

Thanks,
Antony

hey hi venkat

I am ajinkya, I am a recent graduate in information systems from hofstra university. I also am planning for CCA175, sometime late in march probably.
Would love to work together.
Thanks

Can anyone tell me how to perform groupBy on joined data…using pyspark
Ex; i want to see distinct locations based on products

Hi
I am in Pacific Time Zone. I am looking for a study partner. Please e-mail me kalyan4691@gmail.com. I am interested in taking the CCA-175 exam sson. Need a study partner soon. My phone number is 408.396.3185. Please text me
Regards
Kalyan

Hi Antony

I sent you an email.

Thanks
Venkat

Hi Ajinkya

Kindly send me an email with your contact info and we can collaborate.
venkatrocks29@gmail.com

Thanks
Venkat

I have just started with SQOOP. I guess mid march could be an aggressive challenge. But I could like to team up with you. I am in PST too.
cheers

Hi Venkat,

I would be interested to join for preparation, please contact me at my email: ecemahesh@gmail.com.
I wanted to take exam by March 3rd week

Hi Raj

Can you send me an email to venkatrocks29@gmail.com with your contact details ?

Thanks
Venkat

Hi Mahesh

Thanks
Venkat

Very interested and very focused… sent you an email earlier today.

Thank you

Ganesh,

I responded to your email. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Thanks
Venkat

I’m also interested… I want to give it by mid march… please mail me ram.hadoop@hotmail.com

Hi Ram

Thanks
Venkat

Hello,
I am in for this. It would be of great help if we could form a team!! Please drop me an email at akhilanand.bv@gmail.com. Even i am planning to give it in Mid March. I am in CST

Hi Akil

Thanks for showing interest. Please send me an email with your contact info at venkatrocks29@gmail.com

Thanks
Venkat