Looking to partner up for preparing CCA-175

Hey Guys,
I am pretty sure due Durga Sir’s playlist and constant motivation/hangouts many of you are preparing for CCA 175 certification. Even I am preparing too :wink:
I am motivated enough to get done this certification in not more than 45 days if not less, but I’d be much more committed to make sure I don’t daviate from my goal if I can pair up with someone who is very serious about getting certified in CCA-175. I don’t intend to create a group of 10 people, it will be small cohort of say 3-5 people who’d be helping each other as much as they can.

A bit about me:
I am pursuing Information Management from The United States of America and working as co-op(intern) in NYC as Product Data Analyst. CCA-175 will help me progress in my role and also make sure it opens up new opportunity.

Anyone interested in pairing up who are targeting to get certified in 30-60 days??
I can be reached at mail@sumoni.com or connect with me on LinkedIn http://sumoni.com/s/linkedin and drop a line, we can discuss how we can collaborate.

Regards

Hi @sumonipro,

I am interested in this friend. Currently, I am also preparing for the same.

Kind Regards,
Srini

Even I am interested. Let’s be get in touch with whatsapp or some group.

I am serious about it. Want to give the exam not later than Feb last week.

Hi,
This is Rana Khan and I have also started CCA-175 preparation. I am in Toronto - Canada and would like to join the communication.

ranazafarullah@gmail.com

Thanks!

Please add your email-id or LinkedIn profile so that I can get in touch with you and discuss out stuff.

Regards

@sumonipro, My email id is : dksrinivasa.dba@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Srini

Hi,
I am Mahesh. I am also preparing for CCA-175.

email : mogalmahesh@gmail.com

Regards
Mahesh

Hi guys , I’m pradeep from bangalore started preparation .
My mail id: pradpalnis@gmail.com

Email sent with the instructions :slight_smile:

add me as well learn.jayesh@gmail.com

add my email id as well venkat.williams@gmail.com

Pls add me too idhayham@hotmail.com

please add me too

life.eric.young@gmail.com

Please add me too. I am also preparing and planning to give exam within 30 Days
muralirachakonda@gmail.com

Hi Guys

I am also planning to do certification CCA 175 . I am from australia and looking for a career in big data. Could you please let me part of the team .

Thanking you

Regards
Kiran

Hi, I am also preparing for the same. I can join you also. let’s begin

Hi ,

Please add me too the group,

bhavani.patil@gmail.com

Regards,
Bhavani

Hi all,

Please add me to the group
mopurv@gmail.com