Not able to access bigdata lab

Hello

I am not able to login to bigdata lab. Kindly check. Thanks

Kindly let me know, if there is any issue with the lab as I am not able to login since yesterday evening.

Regards,
Subbu

What is your login id to the lab?

My user id is subramanyamsibbala

Thanks
Subbu

Hello

I am ok to have the new id created with name s_subbu, if the issue does not resolve and it is with the id. Weekend is slightly crucial for me to complete the practicals.

Thanks

No need to have another user. You login and password are working fine.

Durgas-MacBook-Pro:itversitylab dgadiraju$ ssh subramanyamsibbala@gw01
subramanyamsibbala@gw01’s password:
Last login: Fri Jan 6 23:27:49 2017
CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)

Linux gw01.itversity.com 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64 #9 SMP Thu Oct 20 14:53:52 CEST 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

server : 266639
hostname : gw01.itversity.com
eth0 IPv4 : 149.56.24.210
eth0 IPv6 : 2607:5300:61:9d2::/64

[subramanyamsibbala@gw01 ~]$

Hi Durga sir,

I am still not able to login. I am using google sign in to login to the lab. It was working fine till friday night. From saturday morning onwards stopped working.
After clicking on google sign-in it opens up a new browser that tries to connect but at the end it stalls with white screen and not moving forward from there.

Kindly help, If there is any cookies issue or if I am missing any. I am targetting to give the exam by this monthend for which the access is compulsary.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Subbu

It is stalling at
https://bigdata-labs.com/auth/google/callback?code=4/76DpiXspGSTgwFZqYyUCq1Fs085fIKKuIOTOuCG17-8#

not moving furher even after refrshing.

Try this link and see if it works - https://bigdata-labs.com/#/lab

Now I am able to login using google sign in. But it is saying below message while retriving the password.
"error retriving password. Make sure you are logged in.

Have you made 2 payments? If you have time, we can do screen sharing.

/Yes. I have just done one more.

I will be available for screen sharing.

I have a session in 5 minutes. Can we do it at 8:30 AM?