Paid Course Not updated on the Itversity Website as Udemy

Hi Team,

I bought a course(CCA 175 spark with Scala) from Itversity Kaizen Website (My Courses – Kaizen), Paid for it.
However, The course is not as updated as it is on Udemy. I had paid for the course on the website too. Can you guys please sync the main website with Udemy or Please let me know how can I access the Updated material, as I have paid for the course too?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thank you,
Pooja

i am also preparing for CCA 175 exam. and is going to expire next month . i mean 31st oct 2021 is last date of this certification after that this certification will not be available on cloudera platform. you can buy this exam voucher upto 15th september. i mean today. if you didnt bought then please bought as soon as possible today only. and for material you can go through so many youtube tutorials. one of them is proedu channel with 37 video where they demonstarate for actual exam . other then that you can go through practice tests 3 https://www.udemy.com/course/cca175-practice-tests-includes-a-test-environment-vm/ there u can find more suitable courses for exam.

1 Like