PersistenceException trying to create DB in Hive

I am getting the PersistenceException for ID mak21008 trying to execute:create database mak21008;
I see failed for ambari_user@… could not aquire connection.
Any ideas?

Can you share the screen shot?

Try now, if the issue still persist, please share the screenshot.

Still does not work. There is no screen shot per se. I just typing the statement above in Query Editor and hitting Execute. I should say it takes a long time to return the error. Here is a more extensive ST.
I do see: Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user

S050 Data storage error

org.apache.ambari.view.PersistenceException: Caught exception trying
to find org.apache.ambari.view.hive2.resources.udfs.UDF where owner =
‘mak21008’ org.apache.ambari.view.PersistenceException: Caught
exception trying to find
org.apache.ambari.view.hive2.resources.udfs.UDF where owner =
‘mak21008’ at org.apache.ambari.server.view.persistence.DataStoreImpl.throwPersistenceException(DataStoreImpl.java:657)
at org.apache.ambari.server.view.persistence.DataStoreImpl.findAll(DataStoreImpl.java:240)
at org.apache.ambari.view.hive2.persistence.DataStoreStorage.loadAll(DataStoreStorage.java:107)
at org.apache.ambari.view.hive2.resources.CRUDResourceManager.readAll(CRUDResourceManager.java:84)
at org.apache.ambari.view.hive2.resources.udfs.UDFResourceManager.readAll(UDFResourceManager.java:53)
at org.apache.ambari.view.hive2.resources.udfs.UDFService.getList(UDFService.java:121)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1223.invoke(Unknown Source) at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$ResponseOutInvoker._

… 102 more Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not
be acquired from the underlying database! at
com.mchange.v2.sql.SqlUtils.toSQLException(SqlUtils.java:118) at
com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool.checkoutPooledConnection(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:692)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.getConnection(AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.java:146)
at org.eclipse.persistence.sessions.JNDIConnector.connect(JNDIConnector.java:144)
… 145 more Caused by:
com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.CannotAcquireResourceException: A
ResourcePool could not acquire a resource from its primary factory or
source. at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.awaitAvailable(BasicResourcePool.java:1469)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.prelimCheckoutResource(BasicResourcePool.java:644)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.checkoutResource(BasicResourcePool.java:554)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool.checkoutAndMarkConnectionInUse(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:758)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool.checkoutPooledConnection(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:685)
… 147 more Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user
’ambari_user’@‘gw01.itversity.com’ (using password: YES) at
com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1078) at
com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4187) at
com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4119) at
com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:927) at
com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.proceedHandshakeWithPluggableAuthentication(MysqlIO.java:1709)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1252) at
com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2488) at
com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2521)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2306)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.(ConnectionImpl.java:839) at
com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.

What are you trying to do? What is the query you tried to run?

Nevermind…I simply went to the hive command line and typed: create database mak21008;
I cannot execute any commands from ambari. I will just use cmd line which is better anyway.
Thanks and sorry for your time
Mike

It is working now. Try and let me know.