Sqoop export after new columns are added to Mysql table

I have table in MySQL with 2 columns until yesterday. The columns are id and name.

1,Raj
2,Jack

I have imported this data into HDFS yesterday itself as a file. Today we added a new column to the table in MySQL called salary. The table looks like below.

1,Raj
2,Jack
3,Jill,2000
4,Nick,3000

Now I have done Incremental import on this table as a file.

Part-m-00000 file contains

1,Raj
2,Jack

Part-m-00001 file contains

3,Jill,2000
4,Nick,3000

Now I created a new table in MySQL with same schema as Original MySQL table with columns id name and salary.

When I do sqoop export only last 2 rows are getting inserted to the new table in MySQL .

How can I reflect all the rows to be inserted to the table.

did the export job failed or succeded??

the sqoop export failed but only last 2 records are inserted in the MySQL table

the data in Part-m-00000 doesn’t have enough fields(3 are required,but there are only 2) that is why the job is failing. If you add the required field in Part-m-00000 then this data will also be inserted.
sample:
1,Raj,0
2,Jack,0

Hi Sri,

Yes What you said is correct but when I imported the data for the first time there were only 2 columns. Now when I did the incremental import there were 3 columns. Both these files are in the same directory, when I try to export this directory to a new table in mysql the error occurs.

try the export job with -m 1 (single mapper) and see how many rows are getting inserted to the table…

@srikb88 Still the export failed

the job would fail and it wouldn’t had inserted any rows this time.
If you want all the 4 rows to be inserted into the table then the required fields are to be added to part-0