Unable to Launch Configuration from Scala IDE for my spark program

Hi ,
I have written sample spark core program , need to test on the HDP env. While I run it says main class not found in jar , so trying to create an executable JAR , but unable to create Launch Configuration from Scala IDE for it. Can you please help me , today is last date for my assignment submission.

thank you.
Shyam

Please share code and error you are facing to understand clearly.some one will help you.

Balu, I need to create a Executable Jar,…its not an error…its a process.

Hi I am running this …
spark-submit --packages com.databricks:spark-csv_2.10:1.4.0 --class com.epam.hubd.spark.scala.sql.homework.MotelsHomeRecommendation --deploy-mode client spark-core-homework-1.0.0.jar /sparkcore/in/bids.txt /sparkcore/in/exchange_rate.txt /sparkcore/in/motels.txt /sparkcore/out/

Getting this error :

0 artifacts copied, 3 already retrieved (0kB/34ms)

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.epam.hubd.spark.scala.sql.homework.MotelsHomeRecommendation
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348)
at org.apache.spark.util.Utils$.classForName(Utils.scala:175)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy$SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:703)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit.scala:181)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:206)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:121)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)

I found the issue , and fixed, there was problem in class path i mentioned…but now i am getting spark error ,…can you please help me.

17/06/17 23:42:33 INFO SparkContext: Created broadcast 0 from textFile at MotelsHomeRecommendation.scala:84
Exception in thread “main” org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InvalidInputException: Input path does not exist: hdfs://sandbox.ho rtonworks.com:8020/in/bids.txt
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileInputFormat.singleThreadedListStatus(FileInputFormat.java:287)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileInputFormat.listStatus(FileInputFormat.java:229)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileInputFormat.getSplits(FileInputFormat.java:315)

It is tough to troubleshoot the issue with the information you have provided. You need to get more specific with code snippets and screenshots!!!