Unable to login. Asking for payment

Hi @itversity

I have already done the payment.
But from yesterday once i login into the labs its showing the payment options. When I tried to pay again, its ending up with bad gateway.

Please do the needful.

Hi @itversity:

I am having same issue -

When I click the link for #/lab/ I am automatically redirected to #/plan/. This does not allow me to enter the lab.

Thank you -

Hi @itversity,

Though i tried to pay again but it says bad gateway.

@mangleeswaran, @peterdon What is your lab login id?

@itversity : I use my linkedin id mangleeswaran@gmail.com and lab id is mangleeswaran. The problem is there for last two days.

What is the email id you have used for the payment?

@peterdon, I am able to login using your credentials

Durgas-MacBook-Pro:itversitylab dgadiraju$ ssh peterdon@gw01
peterdon@gw01’s password:
Last login: Sat Jan 7 16:49:10 2017
CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)

Linux gw01.itversity.com 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64 #9 SMP Thu Oct 20 14:53:52 CEST 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

server : 266639
hostname : gw01.itversity.com
eth0 IPv4 : 149.56.24.210
eth0 IPv6 : 2607:5300:61:9d2::/64

[peterdon@gw01 ~]$

@itversity I paid using my debit card with email ID Mangleeswaran@gmail.com

I could neither see your details in payees list nor in database. Can you share the screenshot about what is going on?

Hi @itversity

Please find below my screen shots

Now I am using my linkedin account for login

After login I am getting below screens

When I tried to pay again I am getting below screen

Can you check your card, if the payment is made? Because, I could not see the transaction in my paypal account on 1st or 2nd.

@itversity As I said earlier, Now I am trying to pay it again with different cards but all the time I am getting same message to check the card.

Ok, you have the account already.

You just have to login using your linkedid and click on create user.

Let us go step by step

@itversity : Sure. i will do as the first thing. Got stopped for last two days :slight_smile:

I apologize for that. I am out of station with limited access to internet.

@itversity : No problem. Just mailed you the screen shot after logging in. But I am unable to see link to create user.

i am sorry if you have tried this already , but can you go to the top right corner where it shows your name , click on that and in the drop down , there will be a lab option.
if you have already paid then dont go to the payment option in the main screen, instead go to labs from the dropdown where your name is displayed

@Avinash_Parida : I have tried that as well. But no luck got only payment options screen only. Thanks for your information.

Do you have time for screen sharing? I will send webex invite.

Not sure about t your time zone .Will it be possible after 2 hours?