unable to run Sqoop

I am trying to run this
sqoop list databases --connect “jdbc:mysql://nn01.itversity.com:3306/retail_dba” username retail_dba password itversity

but I am not getting the desired result

this is the error that I am getting
Warning: /usr/hdp/2.5.0.0-1245/accumulo does not exist! Accumulo imports will fail.
Please set $ACCUMULO_HOME to the root of your Accumulo installation.
No such sqoop tool: list. See ‘sqoop help’.

thanks in advance for any help

It is typo. The command should be sqoop list-databases

In this case seems nn01.itversity.com server is used while using other server like nn02.itversity.com it doesn’t connect ?? If nn01.itversity.com is the only Home server for mysql then for someone new how to find in which the Home server for mysql that needs to be used in connect JDBC ?

We will provide it to you. I am covering that in most of my videos.

sqoop import-all-tables --num-mappers 12 --connect “jdbc:mysql://nn01.itversity.com:3306/retail_db” --username retail_dba --password itversity --hive-import --hive-overwrite --create-hive-table --hive-database aa_scoop_import
Warning: /usr/hdp/2.5.0.0-1245/accumulo does not exist! Accumulo imports will fail.
Please set $ACCUMULO_HOME to the root of your Accumulo installation.
Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x000079840d000000, 351272960, 0) failed; error=‘Cannot allocate memory’ (errno=12)

There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.

Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 351272960 bytes for committing reserved memory.

An error report file with more information is saved as:

/home/abhishakeagarwal/abhi/hs_err_pid20281.log

[abhishakeagarwal@gw01 abhi]$